- This event has passed.
Fundraising Event with Live Entertainment (London)
October 23, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm£20
The evening will include a drinks reception and Sri lankan dinner. Speakers at the event will include Michael Gillard (journalist – formerly with the Sunday Times), Gilberto Torres (Former trade unionist with Union Sindical Obrera in Colombia), and Sue Willman (Deighton Pierce Glynn – lawyer for Gilberto Torres). There will also be a live performance by the Colombian mezzosoprano Rubiela Hernández Atehortúa.
- Drinks reception & delicious Sri Lankan dinner (vegetarian or fish)
- Guest speakers:
- Michael Gillard (Journalist – formerly with the Sunday Times)
- Gilberto Torres (Former trade unionist with Union Sindical Obrera in Colombia)
- Sue Willman (Deighton Pierce Glynn – lawyer for Gilberto Torres)
- Performance by Colombian mezzosoprano Rubiela Hernández Atehortúa
Tickets for this event are available at £20 per person. Book here
This speaker tour has been made possible with the generous support of the Burdon & Blockley Memorial Fund
For more info please sign up to Oiljustice email, Facebook page or Twitter feed for updates or review this site nearer the time.